March 23, 2017
National Scout Committee meets with Korea Scouts Representatives
A very interesting meeting between representatives from Scouts of Korea and the National Committee of The National Scout Assembly of The Scout Association of Belize was held on March 23, 2017.
The purpose of the meeting was for the Korean Scout Leaders to present information on plans to host the World Scout Jamboree scheduled for 2023 for which the bidding will take place at the up-coming 41st World Scout Conference that will be held from August 14 - 18, 2017 in Azerbaijan.
During the meeting the following topics were shared:
1) Advances made towards the 2023 World Scout Jamboree
2) Information on their innovative projects
3) Suggestions for the Jamboree and identifying needs of all Scout Associations of our Movement
We express through this medium our sincere thanks to the following members from Scouts Korea for their enlightening visit and sharing of information on their plans to host the 2023 World Scout Jamboree:
* Jo Kyeong Sig, Executive Director of Jeonbuk Council
* Kim Eun Gui, Ambassador for 2023 WSJ
* Park Eun Jung, Coordinator Bid Committee for WSJ 2023
* Sonny Kim Seung Soo, Chief 2023 WSJ
* Carlos Hernandez Iñiguez
Best wishes to the visiting team from KSA as the head back to Korea.